Architectural renovations projects present many unique challenges. Some of the problem areas are:
- Substrate surfaces like brick and wood are easily damaged by abrasive blasting.
- The paint is often very thick in multiple layers, which is difficult to remove.
- Projects are often located in high traffic areas making it necessary to build elaborate containment structures for dust, odor and airborne particles.
- Interior projects pose problems for chemicals and are noxious, toxic and strong smelling.
- Floor coatings are difficult to remove and result in prolonged down times for the facility.
- Scuff marks and crayon or pen marks and graffiti are difficult to remove without damaging the underlying paint.
These products offer the following major benefits to the user:
- Multiple coats of paint removed with only one application.
- Safer work site while paint removal is being carried out.
- No damage to the substrate, surrounding vegetation or water systems near the site.
- No need for extensive and elaborate containment systems.
- Product works without supervision and workers can do other revenue producing work while the stripper completes the job.
- Significant reduction in costs, reduced downtime, lower volume of chemical consumed and ease of clean-up.